To advise any payees whose accounts are in credit, create a credit note.
- From the Finance & accounts module, Click on credit notes
The are several options to perform from this view
|Action buttons|| – Adds a new credit note record
– Resets the search filters to nil
– Command to search after you used the filters.
|– CN number
– Start & End date
|Filters to assist in narrowing down your search|
|Click on the CN number to enter the Credit note|
- To Create a credit note:
From the Credit notes view, click on ADD NEW, Select Child, payee with a description and the add an amount, Click on Save and Continue
From the Invoices:
- When receiving payments that are more than the due amount, you will have an option to save the surplus amount as a credit note.
- A check box with a description will ask if you would like to use your in-credit amount
Credit note payments will be deducted from total pending payment amount and the invoice will be updated as follows