- Select the Staff Records module from the menu then click on Staff/Educator
- Double click a record to enter and edit it
- To add a new staff member, click on the green plus action on the right side of the table. Fill in Staff information.
- The digital form’s sections are separated by blue headings. When filling out your staff/educator form ensure that your information is readily available.
Skipping to add staff details may cause some problems with rostering, adding contact hours or your ECE return. Ensure you have filled in as much as you can in this area.
*Fields that are marked with an asterick (*) are mandatory, you will not be able to save or leave the page if these areas are not filled in.
|Personal address & Address of Care (for homebased only)||Address & city are both mandatory|
|To mark staff as a Reliever||Check the “Is Reliever” Checkbox if this staff member is a reliever. If relievers are recorded in your roster this will increase the chances of a discretion counter.
|Assigning Satff/Educator to Room||To add this teacher to a room, select “Add new rooms”
|Staff Role Code:||
(All four codes have extra fields for qualifications that open once you have selected them, please see 5. for more information on these options)
5. ECE Qualifications Details : Entering Qualifications are important as they are updated and sent to the Ministry to verify your service. “Qualified” will also be used for the staff ratio when creating rosters and recording contact hours.
– Under highest qualification, selecting E12 & E14 will automatically tick the registered teacher box.
– Enter the practicing certificate dates, registration number and Highest ECE Qualification (Full, Provisional & Subject to confirmation
– Selecting any of the other qualifications will automatically disable the teacher registration
– For homebased ECE 12 is the only highest qualification for which a teacher can be registered
|Police Check details (optional)||
|First Aid Certificate (optional)||
|CYF Check (optional)||