ECE service Schedule is one of the layers that will need to be configured before any booking schedules and attendance markings.
- Select the settings module and Click on ECE service schedule
- Click “Add new ECE Service Schedule” to open a new service schedule
- Tick the check box on the days you would like it to be active. Then fill in your times.
The Effective date defines the Schedule start date. Booking schedules and Attendance markings can only be made after this date
Based on your service, your session type will be set by your provider. The table below displays the the available sessions for each service
|Playcentre||· Sessional – The system will restrict you to a maximum of 4 hours of booking or attendance for any child on that day
|Centre base||· Mixed
· All day
|Home base||· All day|
4. To remove a new Service schedule, click on the red rubbish bin top left.
– Any ECE Service Schedules that have been saved, cannot be deleted.
– You cannot change Service schedules once Attendance has been marked.
5. If there is marking after an effective date, Juniorlogs does not allow you to modify these service schedules. In circumstances as such you will need to create a new service schedule. Other than to update any of the changes here keep in mind any attendances or booking schedules that may be affected.