- From the list view Click on children to open the children’s table.
- Double click on the child’s name to enter their record.
- Click on the Contacts tab: In this tab, you will find parent/guardian, emergency contacts, and custodial statements
- All the mandatory fields marked with an Asterix are required by Juniorlogs for verification, invoicing, or any custodial agreements. (To ensure you have no interruptions, fill out the form precisely and thoroughly.)
- Click on Add New Contact > Enter all the details.
Click on Save and Exit after adding all the details.
- For sibling records, just copy the contacts through the search bar
- Assign the relevant contact(s) as Payee – this will allocate the Payee Reference code for their account
- Enable Sibling invoice check box if you wish to combine invoices for sibling accounts.
- Save and continue.