Applying fees to a child
January 23, 2019
March 16, 2019
- From the list view Click on children to open the children table.
- Double click on the child’s name to enter their record.
- Click on Accounts and Fees tab
| Adding a new payee
- Add contacts or subsidiary payees in the Name field.
- By default, the system will display Winz, CYFS and all contacts related to this child. (To add more payees, users will need to add new contact relation under the contacts tab).
- Setup Custom arrangements by choosing Percentage Share & adding the % share amount in the Amount field.
- If the percentage for one payee has been set to 100%, adding a new payee will not be possible and the “ADD NEW PAYEE” button will be removed.
- The “ADD NEW PAYEE” button will show if the Percentage Share is a partial amount
- There must be at least one existing payee before any fees are added.
- Add as many payees as they would like providing the percentage sums up to 100% in total. (All split percentages will create separate invoices).
- Fill in Quantities, notes and discounts in the fields.
- (The total sum will not be displayed in this window).
- Fees will be applied to a child with a re-occurrence pattern or a one-off payment.
- (This will generate billing report for the invoice).
- Effective start date can be no earlier than the present day