Creating and editing a staff Roster
When creating a staff roster Juniorlogs is pre-conditioned to help you create rosters that meet the conditions that you have setup for your service.
The roster area is made up of 3 sections seen below as A,B,C
- Select the staff records module, click on create roster
A. Date and Time interval Field selections –
Choose the date range OR if you have already created a roster earlier, use a copy of that same roster.
Select the time Intervals for your roster.
While you are populating your roster, The First aid and the Qualified Teacher counter will rise or fall automatically based on your selection to help you reach your minimum or maximum requirements.
B. Sorting and filters and action buttons –
Define or sort by using the filters.
to start an empty roster
to restore this roster to the last default OR
to save it
The weekly scroll shows you exactly what week you are currently working on.
C. The roster
- Filling in your Roster
The teachers name will display in the top row. Hover over the teachers name to display necessary information for scheduling. This is necessary for delegating educators to the right time slots. Use the Green Add New button to add more Staff/Educators to the roster.
|Qualified teachers (Green)||Non-Qualified Teachers or others (Black)|
- Click on the red “X” to the right of their name to remove educator from the roster
- Hover your mouse over the times on the left-hand side to see the requirements for each time interval.
The table uses 3 colours to distinguish whether the conditions for the staff to child ratio has been met.
- If the table is red the conditions have not been met and you must comply with the time intervals to the left. All the intervals must be filled in.
- Click on an interval time in your preferred educators’ column
- Select from the drop down what this educator will be doing to in this period.
(This will populate the entire column, but they can also be overridden, if you would like to customize)
- If the table is yellow, the conditions have just been met, you will receive funding
- When the table is Green, you have reached the Quality standards rates in funding.