Creating and editing a staff Roster
When creating a staff roster Juniorlogs is pre-conditioned to help you create rosters that meet the conditions that you have setup for your service.
Add Staff/Educators to the roster
- Select date range as appropriate.
- The Qualified educators are displayed in Green
- Duties can be added by double-clicking each cell.
- Duties can be copied along the roster by hovering on the “+” sign – bottom corner of the call and dragging it down to other time slots.
- Mouse over on left pane (timings) so check total bookings and qualified educator requirements as calculated by the system.
A. Copy Roster
You can copy the Roster from one day to another or an entire week. Please work with the date selection above.
Choose the date range OR if you have already created a roster earlier, use a copy of that same roster.
Select the time Intervals for your roster.
While you are populating your roster, The First aid and the Qualified Teacher counter will rise or fall automatically based on your selection to help you reach your minimum or maximum requirements.
B. Sorting and filters and action buttons –
Define or sort by using the filters.
to start an empty roster
to restore this roster to the last default OR
to save it