New Enquiry is received to Centre is automatically saved under;
Menu > List View > New Enrolment Enquires
- Enquiry Status: New Enquiry
- New Enquiry Status have 3 option Tabs:
- Mark Waiting
- Send No Vacancy Email
- Send Enrolment form
New Enquiry to Mark Waiting:
Select Mark Waiting:
Clicking on this tab will give a pop-up message and the enquiry will be automatically marked under Waiting Enquiry Status.
- Select No Vacancy Email tab if there is no vacancy
- Select Send Enrolment Form: To send enrolment form to sender’s email id
- No Vacancy Email tab: Selecting this tab will send No Vacancy email to sender’s email id and you will receive a pop-up message on changing status.
To check this message in email you can check/edit under;
Menu > Settings > Edit Centre > Email Template tab > No Vacancy Email Template
You can edit the message as required
2. Select Send Enrolment Form Tab: When you select Send Enrolment Form tab it will send enrolment form link to sender’s email id and you will receive a pop-up message on changing status
The email sent to sender’s email id on doing this action can be check/edit under;
Menu > Settings > Edit Centre > Email Template tab > Send enrolment Form template
You can edit the message as required.
- The enrolment form has multiple tabs to be filled mandatorily by parents.
Once Parent send the details in enrolment form they will receive auto-generated email.
This can be edited as you required.
Menu > Settings > Edit Centre > Email Template tab > Full Enrolment Message template
Process of Enrolment:
Once enrolment form is received.
The enquiry status changes to Ready To Enrol and it will have 2 action tabs on top
- Select Enrol now > Save and continue.
- Selecting Resend enrolment form will resend the same enrolment form if the parent somehow missed it from the centre in the first instance.
Once you select Enrol Now button the child’s record will be automatically saved in Waiting status under Children.
- Select the child record
- Enter the Proof of Identity from drop down as submitted by parent.
- Select status as Enrolled. This will enable NSN tabs on the top
- Select NSN search tab to search child’s NSN number
- You can also select NSN Update tab to update the NSN number if the parent has given already
- Check all details and document submitted > Save and continue .
The child is now under enrolment status:
You can click on print enrolment to get signature of parents.