Juniorlogs is a Cloud based software. To access your account, you will need
- A computer- either desktop or a laptop, Windows or MAC
- Access to the Internet, any type of Internet connection will do -even a dial-up connection, if you are happy to wait for the browser to load
- You need the latest version of the Google Chrome browser installed on the computer. Juniorlogs is developed using the Chrome technology and all its features and functionalities are tested using the Google Chrome browser. Look for the Google Chrome icon as shown below. Please download the Chrome browser if you don’t already have it installed on the computer.
You will see command button on every page:
Some modules contain tables and some tables have so many screens to go through just to find an entry.
- Search columns in a table by Typing in the field above the column.
- Sort columns in a table by Clicking on the title name of the column.
- The following actions will always be attached to tables
- The Software User Interface is split into two panes with a few functions on the system bar