Menu > Finance & Accounts > Invoices
To send invoices to parents, there are 2 email options available:
- Email List
- Email Detail Invoice
- Select the child/payee and all the other filters as needed, then click the search button.
- Click the Email button then select Email list, and an email pop-up will display.
- On the email pop-up, the email recipient field will default to the payee’s email address.
- You will be able to send copy of all the invoices as per the filters selected. No need to tick and select the invoices; it will give you all the list of invoices already.
Email Detail invoice
- For this email option, you can filter by child or you can just select the invoices on the main Invoices page.
- Just tick the checkbox beside the invoice/s, click the the Email button then the Email Detail Invoice. An email pop-up will display.
- It will send the selected invoice/s to the payee’s email address, defaulted on the Email pop-up.
- The email pop-up will show the Invoice number/ Payee name / Payee’s email address
- You can always change the payee email address as needed.
- You can also change the email content/template as desired.
- Send button will send invoices separately to the email addresses on the recipient field.
Print and Export options
- Print and Export will allow you to print the invoices as per the filters selected, and Export will export the list to Excel and will download on your device automatically.