There are two methods to view invoices: Invoices for a child & Invoices for your service.
1. Invoices for your service.
- From the Finance and accounts module click on Invoices.
- Double click on the Invoice number to enter the Invoice record
- Select add new from the Invoices report. Fill in the required fields.
2. Invoices for a child
a. From the Child record select the Billing tab, all invoices related to that child will be displayed here
- The invoices are set in 3 statuses after they are created: Draft, Awaiting payment & Paid.
- The checkboxes to the left perform further actions for the matching invoices. The first check box near the Invoice Number title will select/deselect all invoices on that page.
- Click on the arrows symbol under the Titles to sort the list for a better view finder.
|Draft||· This invoice is not finalised, you can finalise, just click
this will change the status into awaiting payment
· You can make modify the Invoice
|Awaiting||· Will update the status to|
- To pay an invoice, Click on the receive payment and fill in the fields.
This window will show you if the payee is in credit by as well.