Recording contact hours
Marking educators actual working hours towards the attendance is called recording contact hours. You would typically use this after creating your roster.
The teachers name will display in the top row. Hover over the teachers name to display necessary information for scheduling. This is necessary for delegating educators to the right time slots.
|Qualified teachers (Green)||Relievers or others (Black)|
- Click on the red “X” to the right of their name to remove educator from the roster
- Hover your mouse over the times on the left-hand side to see the requirements for each time interval.
The table uses 3 colours to distinguish whether the conditions for the staff to child ratio has been met.
- If the table is red the conditions have not been met and you must comply with the time intervals to the left. All the intervals must be filled in.
- Click on an interval time in your preferred educators’ column
- Select from the drop down what this educator will be doing to in this period.
(This will populate the entire column, but they can also be overridden, if you would like to customize).
2. If the table is yellow, the conditions have just been met, you will receive funding
3. When the table is Green, you have reached the Quality standard rates in funding.
All the information that you have added in the staff educator’s area will automatically populate when you ECE return arrives.
You will just need to add the contact hours for the educators who worked for that week.
Printable reports will be available for you once you have completed these tables. This will allow educators to receive their times sheets or have your contact hours reports ready for filling out an ECE return.
- From the staff educator’s module, Select Daily reports or Weekly
Opening weekly will open another field for you to choose the educators.
Contact hours report
The contact hours report will show you the contact hours and is handy when ECE dates have arrived.
Weekly time sheets
Print out the weekly time sheets for you educators and use at your disposal