Understanding Current Balance
November 20, 2020
August 19, 2021
The current balance displayed on the invoice would help the parents to see how much amount they need to pay to the Centre.
- Under “Finance & Accounts”, select “Accounts”, select “Invoice tab”
- Select any invoice in the Awaiting payment status, by clicking on the Invoice number. The invoice details page will be displayed.
- The Amount due shows the total amount due for the particular invoice selected.
- The Current Balance reflects the sum of all dues minus any payments are done/credit notes /overpayments.
- The Current Balance shows the total balance amount the parents need to pay to the Centre as per the latest invoice generated.
- The Current Balance will show a negative (‘-’) amount if there is a credit amount.