To advise any payees whose accounts are in credit, create a credit note.
Login to Juniorlogs SMS
Menu > Finance and Accounts > Accounts > Credit Notes tab
- Select the filters and click Search
- Click on “Show used credit notes” to view used credit notes
- Click on CN number to view the credit Note
How to add a credit note
- On Credit Notes tab > Select Add New button
- Add Child, Payee, Issue Date
- Save and Continue
2. From The Invoices:
- When receiving payments that are more than the due amount, you will have an option to save the surplus amount as a credit note.
- A check box with a description will ask if you would like to use your in-credit amount
Under Invoice tab > Select Invoice Number > Receive payment > Tick Checkbox Allocate from credit note on the pop-up > Add
Credit note payments will be deducted from total pending payment amount and the invoice will be updated as follows